Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Emmalyn-isms

E: Mommy, I wanna call you on the phone.
Kathy: Okay, Emmalyn.
E: I call you on the phone, but first, I call Aisy.
Kathy: Jacey?
E: No, Aisy.
Kathy: Desi?
E: No.  Daisy. Daisy Duck.  I wanna call Daisy.

Mommy, I have pockets!  Does Tressel have pockets?  Hmmm.  (as she begins to examine his fur and look for them)

Kathy: Here, put your underwear on.
Em: Jesus give it to me?  Jesus give me underwear?
Kathy: Well, Daddy and I gave it to you.  But Jesus gives us everything, so I guess he gave you that underwear.
Em: Thank you Mommy!


Princerella (Cinderella)
Pony nails (finger nails and pony tails confused)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Know that your comments will make my day even more delightful, so go ahead and type away :)