I'm linking up with Lauren here. It's Friday, and I'm glad for it. Here's what's getting me excited this weekend:
1. It's November. I'm super pumped about that. I love a lot of things, but don't love October 31. The main reason? I'm the biggest pansy in the world. I don't like anything remotely scary, and I'm glad to be able to watch commercials again, and not think about creepy crawlers, zombies, or blood. Yuck. And November means Thanksgiving, heavy sweaters, scarves, and Not Your Mama's Craft Market!
2. I got my first Stitch Fix in the mail yesterday! I'll give you all an update on Monday, but it was definitely fun to see what items were hand-picked for me. I'm excited to update my profile and get the next box (it's definitely going to take some restraint to hold off on that ...)
3. A few nights ago at dinner, Emmalyn reached out both of her hands, and made Eric and I hold on for a good three-four minutes, long enough for Eric to snap this photo. We have no idea what caused her to do that, but it was definitely cute!
4. Tomorrow at church, we are having a youth area cleaning day. This shouldn't be so exciting, but I am so ready to have our stuff sorted out. It's a little late in the year to say, "we had a busy summer and things really piled up", but I'm still saying it. Get off my back. Here's a sneak peek of the "before". (In all fairness, an Eagle Scout is building storage for us and cleaned out our closets and put everything in one room. Still. It's a lot.) What's your favorite thing in the photo?
5. I finished a Beth Moore study this week! Okay, so I still have some book sessions to do, but we finished the videos. I did it with some women from church and it felt good to finally follow through on doing a Bible study with other women. We did her study on James and I loved it. She came make you laugh hysterically and go to tears in about a twelve-second turnaround, and then mull over the lesson all week long. Good stuff.